Job Location: VitalPath in Cokato, MN
The Production Operator is responsible to learn how to build products, meet daily production and quality goals safely, and in a timely manner. The necessity to stay on task is essential in the job function. Understanding and following manufacturing written procedures and standard operating procedures is a requirement.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
- Read, understand and follow Manufacturing Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures. Provide feedback to Supervisor on Procedures that are incorrect or that are hard to understand.
- Set up fixtures and produce quality products efficiently. Goals to be provided by Supervisor.
- Safely and skillfully operate equipment used to manufacture parts
- Assemble component parts, most by hand, with care and attention to details
- Provide training to fellow operators.
- Report potential safety hazards to the supervisor
- Accurately record, count and allocate time in our operating system
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives and Lean related activities.
- Correctly document work performed on traceability reports with legible writing
- Work the required overtime when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Education Requirements
- High School Graduate or High School Equivalent
- Proactive problem solving and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Computer data entry experience preferred
- Bending, lifting up to 50 pounds, walking, sitting and standing for periods of time
- Excellent dexterity and eye hand coordination
Production Operator – Medical Device Assembly:
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm; Monday – Friday
Production Operator – Machine Operator:
- 2nd Shift: 2:15pm – 10:15pm; Monday – Friday
- 3rd Shift: 10:15pm – 6:15am; Sunday – Thursday
Location: Cokato, MN
Employment Type: Full-time