Catheter assembler is primarily responsible to meet production requirements, producing quality catheter components, safely, in a timely manner, and by following manufacturing procedures and standard operating procedures.
Work schedule is M-TH:
1st shift*: 4:30AM-11:00AM or 8:30AM-3:00PM
2nd shift*: 3:15PM-9:45PM or 6:00PM-12:30AM
* Willing to accommodate
Job duties and responsibilities:
– Perform various number of core tasks (such as pulling braids, stretching liners) of routine nature on an assigned team or project.
– Responsible for manufacturing part families and/or operations on builds.
– Understand travelers, how to identify materials, use a microscope and use production/inspection tools and equipment needed for product builds. Apply proper identification of materials and product as needed.
– Perform line clearance activity.
– Maintain a clean general work area during the shift and proper cleaning at the end of each shift.
– Take initiative to find work when necessary.
– Various duties as assigned.
Experience & educational requirements: